- Puerto Rico is rated among the top-three diving destinations in the Caribbean.
- Professional Dive/Snorkel Boat
- Complete scuba diving equipment rental
- We offer a "Discover Scuba" program which gives the beginner an introduction to scuba
- Exclusive, no other dive operator uses this stretch of water on a regular basis, so the area is unspoiled and virtually undiscovered, offering opportunity to explore waters once dominated by the Spanish Conquistadors and Pirate Vessels. Recent finds have included muskets, cannon and gold coins.
- More than 60 species of fish easily viewed on dives
- Water temperatures range from 78 to 86 year-round
- Visibility is 60 to 130 feet on an average day
- The Hyperbaric Medical Facility is one of the most modern in the world and the largest in Latin America and the Caribbean. The facility, located in San Juan, is used by divers throughout the region, has the capacity to treat 18 people simultaneously
For more information please contact email@example.com