We’re excited to share our snorkeling and SCUBA diving adventures in this iconic location recognized as a world-class dive destination for several reasons:
- First and foremost, this is part of the Guánica Dry Forest Biosphere Reserve declared and protected by the United Nations as a rich and valuable ecosystem for humanity in 1981.
- GuánicAmazing is perfect for all levels ranging from kids and beginners scuba divers at “Gilligan’s Island”, open water certified divers exploring healthy coral reefs in “The Epicenter”, all the way up to advanced and seasoned divers exploring over 200 sites at “The Wall” dropping off to over 2,000’ deep.
- Clear waters with 80’+ visibility all year round on almost any given day.
- Dynamic bottom composition ranging from fish nurseries in shallow mangroves, natural coral reef habitats, up to a dramatic drop-off into the deep waters of the Pelagic ocean zones
- Exciting adventures including nautical experience navigating on boat, up to amazing encounters underwater with large animals like sharks, rays, barracuda, turtles and manatees.
- Excellent dive facilities with store area, storage, compressor, restrooms, briefing area, and excellent boats costume-made for diving and snorkeling activities.
- Excellent “Delta 28” dive boats completely renovated with new digital navigation equipment, comfortable seating area, wet & dry gear storage area, fresh water hose, new platform with solid ladders for easy entry & exit access, and fully compliant and certified by the US Coast Guard.
- All-inclusive services with boat trip, equipment rentals, professional guides, snacks, fruits, and refreshments.
- The Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa offers best accommodations in the region with various pools, jacuzzis, tennis courts, activity center, beach-front dock, bars, restaurants, Spa-massage center, live entertainment, watersports activities, excellent service, and more.